In order to recognize the importance of the protection of personal information handled
within our business activities
which include the following; manufacture and rental of mineral hydrogen water cooler,
manufacture, sale and rental of
portable hydrogen gas inhaler 'KENCOS', manufacture and sale of high performance low GI hydrogen
manufacture and sale of hydrogen health goods 'PoiPoi', manufacture and sale of neutral hydrogen
water stick 'SUISOL',
manufacture and sale of customized cartridges, manufacture and sale of water purification and
systems for overseas markets, and to live up to the trust of our customers, AquaBank Co., Ltd.
(hereinafter referred to
as 'the Company') has established the following rules which all directors and employees will
comply with, and will do
their utmost to protect the personal information and the rights and interests of the
1. The Company will comply with laws, national guidelines and other norms regarding the handling of
2. The Company acquires personal information in an appropriate manner. We will notify or publish the
purpose of use of
personal information and use it within the scope of that purpose. We will also take the necessary
measures to ensure
that personal information is not used beyond the scope of the purpose of use.
3. We educate all officers and employees to ensure that they understand the importance of protecting
information and handle personal information appropriately.
4. The Company shall implement appropriate security control measures to prevent and rectify the
leakage and loss or
damage of personal information.
5. The Company will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without the
consent of the person
concerned, except as when required by law.
6. When the handling of personal information is outsourced, the Company will properly supervise the
ensure the security of the personal information.
7. The Company shall establish procedures for the disclosure and correction of personal information.
The Company will
also respond to comments and enquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
8. The Company will regularly review and continuously improve its management system and efforts to
Enacted: 7 June 2011
Last revised: 28 January 2022
AquaBank Co., Ltd.
Company Representative: Takashi Takehara
HANDLING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Name of the company:
AquaBank Co., Ltd.
2. Name, department and contact details of personal information protection manager:
IR and Public Relations Department Manager
1-8-15 Bakuromachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0059, Japan
TEL. +81-6-6265-1034 FAX. +81-6-6265-1035 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Purpose of use:
To process and respond to enquiries regarding the Company and/or products.
(The information will not be used for any purpose other than those stated above).
4. Provision of personal information:
The Company will not provide personal information to third parties beyond the scope agreed upon in
advance, except in
cases where the information is provided to third parties in accordance with the provisions of the
5. Outsourcing the handling of personal information:
The Company may entrust the handling of personal information to contractors who have met the
information protection standards to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use described in
6. Rights of the individual with regard to retained personal data (notification of purpose of
correction, addition, deletion, refusal of use or provision, etc.):
If the individual exercises his or her rights of disclosure, etc. as stipulated in the Act on the
Protection of Personal
Information and JIS Q 15001:2017, we will respond appropriately in accordance with the Act and the
JIS standard. For
information on the handling of disclosure, etc., please visit our website or contact us at the
(Contact for requests for disclosure, etc.)
AquaBank Co., Ltd., Personal Information Protection Manager (please refer to the contact details
outlined in section 2
7. Voluntary nature of providing personal information and consequences of not providing such
The provision of personal information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide your contact
details, we may not be
able to respond to your enquiry. Please be aware of this in advance.
8. Handling of personal information provided:
The personal information provided by you will be handled appropriately by our personal information
system in accordance with JIS Q15001:2017, and safety control measures will be implemented to
prevent leakage or loss.